Digital Printing vs Screen Printing
Which one is right for you?
Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing is a great new means for printing a business logo, a photo, a graphic image, or a line of copy on t-shirts and sweatshirts for business or personal applications.
Our machine, the Brother GT-541, is considered the best in the industry.
– Ideal for light and white colored shirts.
– Ideal for small batch printing – there are NO minimums
– Ideal for designs that have lots of colors – the price for – 100 colors is the same as the price for one color
– Ideal for quick turn-around jobs
– No set up fees if art is provided ready to print
– Does not print white ink (the shirt color will show through where white ink in the design is)
– The print will never crack or peel, and although it will fade a little bit over time, it does so gently and organically with the natural aging of the shirt.
The best way to visualize the way the GT-541 ink behaves on darker colored tees is to think about putting a sheet of construction paper in your color printer. All the ink colors look great on the lighter color paper but not the darker paper. Our GT-541 printer ink works the same way that a personal printer does.
Example: White/Oatmeal Tee – unlimited color, one side print
1 T-Shirt – $24.95
2-9 T-Shirts – $18.75
10-25 T-Shirts – $10.25
25-50 T-Shirts – $9.25
Prices keep going down with higher quantities, so call 678-660-3346 for a quote!
– Ideal for large quantities
– Ideal for dark colored garments
– Ideal for designs with one – several ink colors
– Price increases with every ink color
– Set up fees apply for screens
– Turn around time runs a little longer in some cases
– Eventually cracks and peels
– Depending on the size of the art – it can be hot to wear
We provide a solid quote once we take a look at the artwork!